- Master of Digital Video in Digital Media in Northeastern University, Boston, MA, May 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in Radio and Television in Renmin University of China, Beijing, China, June 2019
Director Intern in China Central Television Channel 12, Beijing, China，July 2018-December 2018
- Participated in the pre-planning and design of the ceremony, including procedures and stage layouts.
- Coordinated with officials from the legislation departments to select prominent law figures in 2018 as award recipients.
- Led interns to research and organize profiles of award recipients through assisting the interviews, coordinating schedules, keeping interview log, and managing interview sets.
- Assisted in the rehearsal and the final ceremony, including shooting, lighting, organizing and proofreading script.
Director Intern in Network and Video Department,People.cn, Beijing, China,July-September 2017
- Assisted program topic selection, shooting of online shows, and post-editing.
- Responsible for content management, fan interaction, and account maintenance for programs and celebrities.
- Participated in the pre-planning and shooting of the large-scale online program “Studio No. 1.”
The Necessity of Sex Education for Children (Documentary),Co-Producer, Beijing, China, March-May 2018
- First Place and Best Editing Award, Journalism School, Renmin University, June 2018
- Second Place (top 3%), China Dream-Youth Video Competition, July 2018
- Selected topic and construct documentary structure based on research of current sensitive topics.
- Conducted interviews, video shootings, and post-productions of the documentary.
- Coordinate with the team, interviewee, and event venues to streamline the shooting progress.
- In the short run,I will spare no efforts to perform well in master courses and take advantage of Co-op to do some meaningful internship and accumulate working experience;
- In the long run,I want to be a documentary director.
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
- languages: Chinese, English
- Design and Media Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, InDesign, Movie Editing
- Additional Applications: Microsoft Office Product (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)